donderdag 2 mei 2013

Salaam.


Salaam,
My name is Aliyah Khalifa, I am girl from Libya, Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

I am contacting you based on my desire to invest in your country.I am from Libya in North Africa.
Through this letter I am seeking your urgent co-operation and an opportunity to invest and do business with you as my partner in in your country. I have a sizable asset to invest, the total amount is(Two Million United State Dollars) and I would like to work with you in doing business as i have just little idea about business.

I have inherited this fund from my late father who was Gold and Diamond dealer before he died as result of the civil war in my country.

You may discuss it with your family if you wish, as this is a long lasting business relationship.I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable me discuss details and proceedings.
Yours Sincere
Aliyah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten