dinsdag 26 juli 2011

Yes Sir!

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail. I apologize for my late response; it's due to the nature of my job here. Since your last email to me on the month of January, I couldn't reply back because my troops were camping at the road to the Jordanian border that makes it difficult for me to check my mail.

I have finally secured the money as being agreed and have every proof of this transaction only what I need is your assistance. I am ready now to transfer the money to your Bank Account.

All I needed from you are you’re:

{1} Correct Bank Account Details: To enable me start transferring the fund immediately
{2} you’re Personal Mobile Tel No: For easy communication as I cannot leave Iraq because of the nature of my work.

I will transfer the fund through HSBC Bank as I have discussed with the Bank Manager, They do International fund transfer. I will not send it at once, I will be transferring $500,000 {Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only} per transfer to your bank account for security reasons. I will inform you on what to do when I finally transfer the complete $14,000,000.00 USD (Fourteen Million United States Dollars) money into your personal bank account.

Please do not disclose this transaction to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Army. I hereby attached my picture and the picture of the Money for your confirmation as you requested. It wasn't easy for me to do that but I had to because you requested for it and to make assurance double sure.

Remember, your share still remains the same 20% out of the total amount of the money and 80% remains for me. The total amount of the money is $14 Million US Dollars.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed on the fund transfer.

Kindly, reply me through my private personal email address as shown below {capt.walker01@gmail.com} for security reasons.

Best Regards
Cpt. Walker Ruker,
US Army, Peacekeeping
3rd Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 4th Infantry Division
Iraq.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten