dinsdag 26 juli 2011

The oven

Hello,

My name is Elena, I have 32 year and I writing you from a small province in Russia. I works in municipal bibliotheca and I permitted to use computer after work when possible. We have a big problem and I decided to write you this message in despair.

I having daughter Angelina - 8 years old, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother.

As result of deep financial crisis recently my mother lost job (market at she was worked is now ruined) and our situation became frightful.

Gas and electricity is very expensive in our town and we cannot use it to heating our home anymore.

The wintertime arriving and weather is very cold here already. We very disturbed and we can not imagine what to do.

Only possible way for us to heating our home is to use transportable wood burn oven which give heat from burning wood. We have a lot of wood in our town and this oven will be heating our home complete all winter for minimal cost.

Regrettably, we cannot purchase this oven in our local shop since it monetary value 8162 rouble (equivalent about 191 Euros) and we can not to collect too much money.

If you possess any old transportable wood-firing oven and if you stopped to use it, we will be very glad if you can give it to us and prepare shipping this oven to our house (200 km from Moscow). This ovens may be difference and weight 100-150kg.

I expect for your help.

Elena and my family.
Rusia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten