donderdag 6 december 2012

DivorceCase.


Van:         Ms. Hillary. <sys@tsq.csg.cn>
Onderwerp: DivorceCase
Datum:         5 december 2012 00:47:32 GMT+01:00
Aan:         Undisclosed recipients:;
Antwoord aan: hillary19650@live.com

Dear Counsel

My name is Hillary Tiachi. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband McConnell Tiachi who resides in your jurisdiction.

I am currently on assignment in South Korea. We had an out of court agreement for him to pay $496,500,00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $183,000.00 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised because He has delayed for too long. If you are in the position to represent me at the moment kindly advice immediately.

Your's Truly,
Ms. Hillary.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten