dinsdag 31 juli 2012

Kindly reply me back.


FROM MR.MUSTAPHA IZUMBE KINDLY REPLY ME BACK

MR. MUSTAPHA IZUMBE mustaphaizumbe@gmail.com


Hello,

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, please kindly welcome this letter.

Greetings to you and your family. I am MR.MUSTAPHA IZUMBE , auditing and accounting manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($5.3M) Five million , Three hundred thousand united dollars into your account within 8 to 10 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year 20th of Oct 2005.

You can view the link below for more details:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/ africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/ Tycoon-dies-with-family-in- Tanzania-safari-plane-crash. html

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated.

Reply me with this email: mustaphaizumbe@voila.fr,if you are interested and I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response.

Please treat this demand with your swift and utmost urgency as I anticipate an immediate compliance to this application and well oblige you with all necessary cooperation for immediate effect to the subject.

Your  Personal Information:

Full Names: …………………………………………….
Contact address: ……………………………………….
MoblieTel:................................... Fax: …………………………
Marital status: ………………………………………….
Sex: ……………………………………………………..
Occupation: …………………………………………….
Date of Birth: …………………………………………...

Best Regards
MR.MUSTAPHA  IZUMBE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten